Corporate Social Responsibility
We view Corporate Social Responsibility as an unconditional requirement for the sustainable development of our business. We operate in accordance with the Principles For Reponsible Investment, which reflect the interaction between environmental and social issues on the one hand and corporate governance and investment practices on the other. We make sure that our business goals are consistent with the public interest and take into consideration the environmental, social and (ESG) factors underpinning the sustainable development of the market sectors, countries and regions in which we operate. Our policy defines Corporate Social Responsibility as a philosophy of long-term and sustainable development, that would allow for a harmonious combination of a successful business with basic human values and national development priorities. In our daily operations we aim to make sure that our contribution to sustainable development is long-standing, consistent and transparent for all interested parties.
Sistema Finance embraces the social responsibility concept outlined by the European Commission and promoted by the national institute for sustainable development and corporate social responsibility in Luxembourg.
Sistema Finance’s Corporate Social Responsibility principles include the following:
- improving living standards through innovative business development and adoption of new technologies
- ensuring occupational safety and investing in human potential
- protecting the environment
- making efficient investments in manufacturing development aimed at enhancing our competitiveness to benefit our business and all country’s economy we are involved as a whole
- taking into account the expectations and opinions of interested parties, adopting a consistent approach to building a mutually beneficial relationship with such parties based on good faith and business ethics
- making a contribution to the development of local communities by building mutually beneficial partnerships
- openness and transparency, development of social reporting
In our daily operations we aim to make sure that our contribution to sustainable development is long-standing, consistent and transparent for all interested parties. The company recognizes its responsibility as an employer and underlines its commitment to providing a good working environment and opportunities for career growth.